Luxury Full Service Design Plan
The Luxury Full Service Design Plan is our very best plan and design service we offer at ERI. Our exclusive 3-Phase Design Process will take the stress away from you while we plan and manage all aspects of your project from start to finish.
Approachable and stress-free interior design is possible with our Luxury Full Service Design Plan; let us design your project to completion, take care of all the details and give you your own real life "HGTV" moment!
Is Luxury Full Service Design Right for Me?
I've seen the Ellie Redders Interiors portfolio and want that level of detailed design for my home.
I'm not interested in managing my design project; I prefer to trust the process and leave it to the ERI design professionals.
I am a busy, hardworking professional and I want a beautiful home, but I don't have the time to shop, design or manage a project; I just want it done.
I would like to renovate my home and need a trusted team of professionals to guide me through the process from start to finish.
I want a beautiful and functional home for my family to really LIVE in. I'm interested in high-quality and timeless furniture pieces that will transition with us through the years.
What to Expect from our Luxury Full Service Design Plan
Our exclusive and incredibly detailed 3-Phase Design Process will take your project from start to finish.
Design Plan Phase :
- Accurate Measurements of the Space
- A "Trade Day" (if necessary)
- Detailed Floor Plan to Scale
- Custom Color Story for the Space
- Complete Lighting Plan
- Conceptual Style and Accessory Plan
- Up to Two Detailed Renderings of the Space Complete with Furnishings, Lighting, Window Treatments, etc.
- Detailed Design Plan Specifications
- Furniture Sourcing Plan with trusted Vendors
- Comprehensive Budget to Complete the Space
- Local and to the Trade Resource List
- Design Plan Presentation with Ellie Redders
- Design Plan Approval
- Order and Procure all Furnishings and Products
- Detailed Schedule Creation and Installation
- Construction and Renovation Management
- Organized Logistics Tracking
- Project Troubleshooting and Problem Solving
- Style Plan Creation and Presentation
- Final Installation Planning
- Project Troubleshooting and Problem Solving
- Reveal Day Preparations
- Accessory and Style Plan Prep and Organization
- Organized Logistics Planning and Troubleshooting
- Delivery, Installation and Reveal Day
- Media Day
- Final Walk Through
Our 10 Step Luxury Full Service Interior Design Process:
- After having a Discovery Call and Consultation with us, you can purchase and begin the Luxury Full Service Design Process.
- Ellie and the ERI team will measure, collaborate with tradesmen and tradeswomen and begin the creative process to build a comprehensive Design Plan to furnish, style and construct your new space. The design plan will be complete with investment figures and renderings so you can look at the space in a complete and holistic way from the start.
- After about 4-6 weeks of diligent work on your Design Plan, we will present our full vision for your space for approval. Many elements will be actual, purchasable items, however some design elements, such as styling, may be conceptual. If need be, we will make one to two revisions or modifications so that all parties are happy and ready to move on to the next phase.
- After the Design Plan has been signed and approved; Ellie and the ERI team will finalize all selections and collect payment for all products and materials so that we can begin. ERI will manage and order all products, material, furnishings and finishes for the project on your behalf throughout the entire project.
- The ERI team will create a project schedule and coordinate all tradespeople who are necessary for the job and begin work. We will provide you the best timeline we possibly can so that you can plan around the work we are doing in your home. We will also track and coordinate all freight, shipments and deliveries, holding and storing all items until the Installation Phase. If items arrive broken or incorrect, we will handle everything and make it right.
- Although we like to keep this element somewhat of a surprise for reveal day, our team will actually meet with you to discuss our plan and vision for the styling elements, tones, textures within the space for approval.
- As we approach the end of the project, we will begin to install the finishing touches and accessories in the space(s). The ERI team will begin preparations for Reveal Day on our end and provide you with an install date. We ask that you plan to do something fun while we install your space, so that we can have the house to ourselves and give you that HGTV “reveal” moment.
- A tremendous amount of planning goes into preparing for the final install day; these days are often 12 hour days for our team. We ask that you not be home during this process because it can be hectic. We will deliver furnishings and install every last detail and accessory so that when you come home, the music is playing, the candles are lit and your space its entirely complete. You will have 5 days to let us know about any styling elements you do not wish to keep, but we’ll warn you, you’ll probably fall in love with everything… most of our client’s do.
- Typically within 1-5 days after the installation we’ll bring in our photography team, designers and tradespeople who were involved in the project so they can see the complete space, photograph the areas they’d like and capture their hard work on camera. Often times, we’ll share and tour the space on social media on this day as well.
- Typically about 5 days after the Install and Reveal Day, Ellie will visit you in your home for a final walkthrough of the project. We’ll ask that you keep track of any repairs or concerns you have a very detailed "punch list" so that we can take care of them during our final walkthrough of the space. Final payment is due upon completion of the "Final Walkthrough" with the ERI team. We love coming back into your home after we’ve turned it over to you completely transformed, seeing your happy and smiling face makes every ounce of hard work worth it!!
Let us handle everything about your project from start to finish. Designing a space all the way through to completion is what we do best!